United Medical and Dental College
United Medical & Dental College Admission
- Lowest Marks Necessary are 60% in Inter-Science/F. S. C in Pre-Medical Group.
- A-level appliers require to have taken Biology and Chemistry as required subjects and the third subject can be Either Physics or Mathematics. Get worse marks should be at minimum 60% as per IBCC Equivalency Certificate. In order to obtain the IBCC Equivalency Certificate. Appliers from any examination method other than Inter-Technology/ F. S. C need to obtain at minimum 60% aggregate marks, as per the IBCC Equivalency Instrument. In order to receive the IBCC Equivalency Certificate. Admission Test is essential for all job seekers.
- Those students not acquiring the admission test need to take SAT II or MCAT. “If taking SAT-II, the applicant needs to have taken Biology and Chemistry as required subjects and the third subject can be Either Physics or Mathematics. A minimum score of 550 is essential in each subject. If taking MCAT, the minimum report should be 5. 5 in each section.
- If medium of training or research two years before to Admission Test is not English, then a in force lowest of score of is required. Alternate to TOEFL/IELT is a certification by NUML Islamabad after a one year English language course.
- There is no lowest or greatest age control for program.
- All determined applicants and their parent or guardian/guard, will be necessary to distribute an affidavit on a Rs100/ stamp paper duly notarized by a notary, saying the United Medical & Dental College needed disciplinary, authorized and economic duties.
- About Admission
Important date 2013
Admission will be start at 6th April 2013
- Phone no: 0346-8280071.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org