Ujala Foundation In MuzaffarGarh
This is a foundation that works free for poor people in south Punjab. Ujala Foundation previously identified and authorized as Adara Kihidmat-e-Awam is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profit NGO, which usually has been registered in 1991 below Voluntary Social Welfare Organizations 1961. The Foundation is operating for campaign of healthy actions and healthy living styles, it is reduction and manage of HIV & AIDS with weak groups and common public. The Groundwork is a well come transfer, in common for social progress by using specific target on women and children for Health.This is a foundation that works free for poor people in south Punjab. This Department is responsible for planning, execution, development and maintenance of all Provincial Community work not annual but they are work by the Daily base in their Development Programmed by the Fund of top people are assistance.
To serve the wider public, in line with the policy of the UJALA Foundation by designing, constructing School and maintaining the Hospitals , and work for the village People, and they using their experience of over 7 years, in the most fair, just and equitable manner to ensure optimal development for all people living in the Lower Punjab people Rights. And they are serve the poor people and they are fights for the Human rights.
Work of Ujala Foundation Owner
- Design of Legal Cell for Introducing Management and Legal Control to Increase Service Delivery. Like Hospital work and other major activities.
- Establishment of Environmental Aid Center. That is every time available for poor people.
- Growth Field Team for Environmental Monitoring and Compliance. They are full control and assist.
- Improvement of Parks in Collaboration with City District Governments like TMA, District Local Governments and Business Communities.
- Establishment of Environmental Information Centre.
- Collaboration with Educational Associations for Research Advancement in Environmental Protection.
- Community Dependent on the Environmental Improvement Program.
- Establishment of Air Quality Monitoring in District Muzaffar Garh, Like Thermal Power Chimneys Polluted AIR.
- Establishment of Environmental Laboratories they are check and balance the clean air of the District Muzaffar Garh.
- Actions against Dengue and proper work on that Field. And they are proper facilitating the all simple and Poor People.
Establishment of Environmental Aid Center. That is every time available for poor people.
Actions against Dengue and proper work on that Field
Establishment of Environmental Aid Center
Owner Name Is Zaffar Gurmani Baloch:
Zaffar Gurmani is the Owner of the Ujala Foundation . Zaffar Gurmani is a Pakistani politician who serves as the Member of Poor People Community representing Muzaffargarh, Punjab.
- Contact Us: 03006862701-03467880788
- Email Id :[email protected]
- Address: Jhang Moar Pirani Chongi – Muzaffargah