Sindh Madressatul Islam University Karachi
History of Sindh Madressatul Islam University Karachi
Karachi, Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU) executed interviews connected with 307 son in addition to girlfriend students applied for that entrance within initially popped all 5 sections Organization Insolvency, Storage devices Reports, Environmental Reports, Schooling in addition to Computer system Technology respectively about Saturday.
Dr. Muhammad Ali Shaikh, Vice Chancellor connected with SMIU, reported SMIU offers initially reserved one hundred fifty car seats, 30 for each section within it’s very first academic calendar year, which would initiated from Present cards 2013. That car seats would be increased in the next season through addition connected with several fresh sections within SMIU.
- To maintain sanctity of the examination system, the exams can only be taken with the proof of valid identification.
- To avoid any mishap, students are encouraged to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of examination.
- Students are advised not to bring mobile phones in the examination hall; however if they do so then make sure they are switched off.
- Students are responsible for bringing their own calculator for quantitative analysis. No borrowing from any other examinee is allowed. Students are also expected to bring their own stationery.
- Students are not allowed to take question paper outside the examination hall.
- Student can not leave examination hall before 30 minutes of start of examination.
- Student will not be permitted to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the start of examination.
- Anyone found using illegal means during the examination would be penalized under discipline rules.
- English Grammar and Composition
- Introduction to Accounting
- Mathematics and Statistics for Business
- Introduction to Computers and IT
- Islamiat and Pakistan
- Oral Communication and Presentation Skills
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Ethics
- Business and Electronic Communication
- Introduction to Business Finance
- Probability and Statistical Inference
- Management Information Systems
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Logic
- Personal Management and Communication
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Development Economics
- Introduction to Sociology
- International Relations
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Policy and Management
- Methods of Business Research
- Law of Taxation
- Money and Bankin
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Quantitative Skills
- Operations Managemen
- Research Project I
- International Business Management
- Research Project.
Minimum percentage required for BS/BBA Programs:
For HSC = 50%
For A Levels = 3 A-Level passes (excluding General papers)
Recognized Overseas Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC
(10% Matric, 20% Intermediate, 30% Entrance Test Marks, 40% Interview)
- BS (English) 04 Years
- 12 Years Education HSC, FA/F Sc/ A-Level
- BS (Education) 04 Years
- 12 Years Education HSC, FA/F Sc
- B.Ed (Hons.) 04 Years
- FA/F.Sc. A-Level
- B.Ed 1 Year
- BA/B Sc/B. Com with minimum 2nd division with 50% Marks
- ADE (Associate Degree in Education) 02 Years
- 12 Years Education HSC, F.A/F.Sc/A-Level
- BBA (Business Administration) 04 Years
- 12 Years Education HSC, I.Com/F Sc Computer Sc. /Pre Engineering/A-Level
Important date 2013
Admission form Availabale from : 6th May 2013
Last date of subbmission of form : 1st june 2013
Written test : 15th june 2013
Announcement of Result : 19th June 2013
Interview : 27th,28th and 29th june 2013
Final List of Sucessfull Caniddates : 2nd jully 2013
Orientation day : 17th August 2013
Classes will commence from 19th August 2013.
Phone: +92 21 99217501-3
FAX:+92 21 99217504