National Defence University Islamabad Admissions
NDU Islamabad Admissions
National Defence University (NDU) Islamabad is a top institute of the country. The leader of Pakistan is the chancellor of the university. The National Safety College, the Network . Causes Battle College and the Faculty of Modern Studies (FCS) are the educational Colleges/College for executing several courses / studies in safety and support studies, whereas the ISSRA operates as a think-tank aside from completing the National Safety Workshops, Capstone Classes and symposia / workshops.
It’s a issue of pleasure for any Pakistani to grow to be a student of this reliable organization. The admission method is various for country’s and international students. International students in search of admission in NDU possess to utilize for admission instantly to later on on soon after gratifying all demands the university offer the certified candidates letter of proof of admission.
- Security and War Course (NSWC)
- Security Workshop (NSW)
- Media Workshop (NMW)
- Peace and Conflict Studies (PCS)
- Leadership and Management Sciences (LMS)
- International Relations (IR)
- Strategic and Nuclear Studies (SNS)
- Government and Public Policy (GPP)
- Information Operations Course (Info Ops)
- Pinnacle Course.
- Public and private sector degree-awarding universities and institutes (departments and libraries) on the HEC list of recognized institutions
- Constituent institutes of the HEC recognized universities.
- Non-profit research institutes. (Primary Activity should be Education and Research)
- Higher education colleges.
- Teaching hospitals.
- Indigenous non-governmental organizations (NGO’s) and Civil Society Organizations (CSO’s); any other eligible organization authorized by the HEC.
- The following institutions will NOT be considered eligible for access to the Digital Library:
- Universities or institutes not recognized by the HEC;
- Military or military affiliated institutions (except those recognized as degree awarding by the HEC);
- Atomic and/or nuclear research and development institutes.
- Squash (Courts under construction)
- Skating Rink
- Jogging track
- Mini Golf Course
- National War Gaming Centre
- NS Hall
- National Defence Hall (ND Hall)
- Central Discussion Hall (CD Hall)
- ISSRA Hall
- Syndicate Rooms
- Reproduction Cell/Typing Pool
- Typing Policy
- Mapping Section
- The Media Centre
- Research Centers
- Institute for National Strategic Studies
- Center for Applied Strategic Learning
- Center for the Study of Chinese Military Affairs
- Center for the Study of Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Center for Technology and National Security Policy
- Institute for Homeland Security Studies
Important Date 2014
- Muhammad Asif Khan
- Tel: 2008 35121
Address: Service Road E-9, Islamabad 44000
Phone: (0)51 2008 12 5292