Cadet College Lahore
Cadet College Lahore
Cadet College Lahore (CCL) is an up-approaching missionary institution released with the key target to create the country constructors of future. In an era where control is seeking in every single world of life and more so in education, the need for such organizations shall ever before be on the improve.
Starting from the charcoal panel to the sound and video clip Educational Programmes, many teaching aids give a catalysis to the cadet’ understanding and utilized realizing. This comprehension is subject to regular appraisal by means of Identify Questions, Questions tests and intermittent exams. The cadet’s understanding and knowledge are also examined and knowledge programs are moved in reaction to the suggestions from students.
- Application form and prospectus can be purchased from the Administration Block for Rs.200/- by hand and for Rs.300/- by post.
- Parents applying for admission of their wards must submit following information along with a hand written application stating:-
- Name, Nature of Business and Monthly Income of Parent/ Guardian.
- Matric with Biology
- Matric with Computer
- Intermediate with Pre-Medical
- Intermediate with Pre-Engineering
- Intermediate with Computer Science
Registration Fee – – – – – — – – – – – – – Rs. 5000/-
Admission Fee – – – – – – – – – – – — Rs. 5000/-
Monthly Fee – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Rs. 11600/-
Misc – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Rs. 4100/-
Tuition Fee – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Rs. 7500/-
Day Boarding Faculty – – – – – – – – — – Rs. 4100/-
Evening Faculty – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Rs. 3400/-
- Fees are Payable on Three/ Six Monthly/ Annual Basis.
- Special fee concessions are made for deserving cases.
- Cadet’s Monthly Pocket Money, Laundry and Extra Messing Expenses will be debited to Cadet’s Personal Account respectively as per demand.
- Books, Stationery and Miscellaneous Requirements of Cadets will be arranged at prevalent market rates.
- Department, Designation and name of concern (if in Govt. or Private Service).
- Detailed residential & office address with telephone numbers.
- Class for which applied and name of previous school.
- School leaving certificate/ transfer certificate.
- Birth certificate / form “B” of NIC registration.
- Computerized National Identity Card of Parents & Guardians.
- Copies of NIC of relatives authorized to meet Cadets along with an authority letter.
- 2 X Passport- size Photographs of Cadet.
Bank Draft for Rs. 500/- for College Prospectus & Postage and for Rs. 5000/- for Registration/ Placement Test in favour of The Princpal, “The Leaders’! Officers’ Training Academy & Cadet College Lahore.
- Selection Tests are conducted in March, August and December catering for the Academic Schedule all over the country for classes and eligibility given here under.
- Kindergarten Cadets : Grade K.G to IV Age 5 to 10 years
- Junior Cadets : Grade V to VII Age 10 to 12 years
- c. Senior Cadets : Grade VIII, IX, X & XI Age 12 to 16 years
- Note: Physical appearance of the candidates must correspond with the age declared in the application form
2. Number of seats for admission to various classes are restricted.
3. Admission is subject to qualifying the Selection & Placement Test / Interview, Aptitude /Placement Test / Interview. Aptitude / Placement test will be conducted in presence of the parents.
4. No certificate of examination is accepted. Admission is granted in keeping with the Level of Knowledge and competence of the candidate.
Rules and Regulation
- Fee is payable on Three Monthly, Six Monthly / Annual Basis.
- All Fee and Funds are Non Refundable.
- Fee can be deposited online through Bank, Bank Drafts or in Cash.
- Fee must be deposited by the 15th of the month preceding the new term.
- A Late Fee Fine of Rs. 100/- per day may be imposed for the First ten days and Rs. 500/- per day up to the 5th of next month where after the cadet’s name will be struck off the Rolls and Readmission fee may be charged.
- Cadets finally selected for admission to cadet college Lahore are give ten to fourteen days Join Time to report to the Institution.
- Parents/ Guardians will be present at the reporting time for documention, Payment of fees and to hand over charge of the cadet.
- Cadets will be properly dressed with smart hair-cut.Chappals, Sandals and Private Shoes are not allowed.
- Cadets will bring with them Bag and Baggage as per List of Articles to be Brought by Cadets on first arrival.
Important date 2013