Army Medical College Rawalpindi
Army Medical College Rawalpindi
Army Medical College & Institute of Dentistry, located with in the serene and secure premises of offers the very best in the healthcare education. An artistically designed campus sprawling over several acres, coupled with futuristic state-of-the-art equipment and modern infrastructure, provides a congenial and conducive learning environment.
College was inaugurated on November 11, 2006, by the President of Pakistan. Speaking on the CMH Medical College project, the President said the medical education was a prime necessity for extension of health care to all segments of society. He lauded the efforts ofahore Medical College would help change the complexion of medicare for the Army and provexcellence for pursing medical knowledge and research in the country.
Situated on Abdur Rehman Road, Lahore Cantt., CMH Lahore, the teaching hospital of the college is a 1,000 bedded tertiary care hospital providing quality medical care through its well established outdoor & indoor facilities.
Admissions are open to all Pakistani, Overseas Pakistani and eligible Foreign students. Applications are now being invited for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. Academic session will commence in November 2011. Selection decision by the panel would be final. Admissions will be made on merit determined according to the marks obtained in Matric FSc and entry test as per following weight ages.
- Matric / Equivalent – 10%
- F.Sc / Equivalent – 40%
- College Entry Test – 12.5%
- MCAT – 37.5%
- Behavioral Sciences
- Forensic Medicine
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and Head & Neck Surgery
- Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care & Pain Management
- Cardiac Centre
- Diagnostic Centre
- Community Medicine
- General Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Hand & Upper Limb Surgery.
- F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum of 660 / 1100 marks (without marks of NCC or Hifz-e- Quran) or equivalent qualification on all Pakistan basis.
- Ten per cent seats for international students have been appropriated. These applicants will participate among their individual categories on the basis of Matric / Equivalent examination, F. Sc. / Equivalent examinations, SAT-I, SAT-II.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in Matric, FSc (or equivalent exams), UHS (MCAT) and entry test. Candidates short listed on the basis of merit will be called for interview, which will be conducted by a panel of three persons. The purpose of the interview is to evaluate the personality of the applicant and the motivation level to become a doctor.
Air conditioned lecture rooms are outfitted with latest audiovisual educating machines.
- Power Generator.
A powerful generator has been mounted so that they can make certain extension of lecture during power break down.
2. Army Medical College Library
A well stored library with important books and journals is accessible. E-library is an important part of the library where students and teachers can acquire internet facility. The library is competent of encouraging research work.
3. Computer lab
Computers with high speed web conveniences are accessible for students and staff. The computer lab is positioned surrounding to the library and is easily obtainable to the students. High speed internet facility has been offered in girls hostel.
Important date 2014
Important Fall Admission Date for NET-2 and NET-3 in MBBS, BDS
- NET-2 will be start on 07-03-2014
- NET-2 will be ended on 08-04-2014
- NET-3 will be start on 12-05-2014
- NET-3 will be ended on 15-06-2014
- SAT Basis will start on 12-05-2014
- SAT Basis will ended 15-07-2014
- NET-2 Test will be held form 25-03-2014 to 12-04-2014
- NET-3 Test will be held from 20-06-2014 to 20-06-2014
- Beginning of All programs expect Aerospace Engineerng, Avionics Engineering, MBBS, BDS and BS Applied Biosieces 08-09-2014
- Classes for Aerospace Engineering and Avionics Engineering 29-09-2014
- Classes for MBBS/BDS 08-12-2014
- Classes for BS Applied Biosciences 17-11-2014
Important Admission Date for MBBS 5 Years and BDS 4 Years in AMC and CMH Lahore
- Registration Start from 12-05-2014
- Last Date of Registration 11-06-2014
- Preliminary Test will held from 23-06-2014 to 02-07-2014
Important Fall Admission Date for NET-3 in MBBS, BDS
- NET-3 will be start on 09 May
- NET-3 will be ended on 15 June
- SAT Basis will start on 12-May
- SAT Basis will ended 15 July
- NET-3 Test will be held from 20 May to 20 June
- Beginning of All programs expect Aerospace Engineerng, Avionics Engineering, MBBS, BDS and BS Applied Biosieces 08-September
- Classes for Aerospace Engineering and Avionics Engineering 29 September
- Classes for MBBS/BDS 08-December
- Classes for BS Applied Biosciences 17-November
Fax: +92 42-669932169