History of Institute of Space Technology Islamabad
A gateway to academic and professional excellence, we welcome you to the Institute of Space Technology – a federally chartered degree awarding Institute established in 2002 under the aegis of Pakistan’s National Space Agency. The programs offered are approved by The Higher Education Commission as well as The Pakistan Engineering Council. IST also offers Linked Graduate Programs in collaboration with foreign universities in a host of disciplines, providing a solution to earn a foreign degree economically.
Admission in Institute of Space Technology (IST) is strictly granted on merit basis. Selection procedure for HSSC/A-Level/Equivalent is not so strict if the candidates want to take admission to a baccalaureate program at IST they need to get 60% marks in HSSC/A-Level/Equivalent and 40% marks in NAT-1E. An eligibility criterion for diploma holders is different who want to take admission in baccalaureate program at IST. They need must to get 60% marks in SSC/ O-Level/ Equivalent, 60% marks in DAE in relevant discipline plus 50% marks obtained in NAT-1E test. Graduate Assessment Test with minimum 50% marks is necessary for admission in MS/M.Phil with 16 years of education. Graduate Assessment Test with minimum 60% marks is necessary for admission in PhD with at least first division or CGPA 3.0/4.0. If you meet the above mention criteria you can easily get admission in IST.
- Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Space Science
- National Centre for Remote-Sensing & Geo-Informatics
- Humanities & Sciences
- BSC-MSC-Aerospace Engineering
- BSC-MSC-Electrical Engineering
- BSC-MSC-Materials Science & Engineering
- BSC-MSC-Mechanical Engineering
- BSC-MSC-Space Science
- MSC- Astronautics
- Masters in Communication Systems Engineering
- Masters in Materials Science & Engineering
Eligibility of departments
- Aerospace Engineering
- Diploma in Materials
- Diploma in Metallurgy
- Diploma in Automobile
- Diploma in Aerospace
- Diploma in Mechanical
- Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics
- Diploma in Telecommunication
- Diploma in Electrical
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Polymer Technology
- Diploma in Ceramics Technology/Glass Technology
- Diploma in Composites
- Diploma in Inspection & Testing of Materials
- Diploma in Metallurgy & Welding Technology
- Diploma in Metal & Sheet Metal
- Diploma in Welding & Fabrication
- Diploma in Foundry & Pattern Making
- Diploma in Corrosion.
SSC/Equivalent foreign qualification with 60% Marks
HSSC/Equivalent foreign qualification with 60% Marks.
Admission shall be granted absolutely on merit which will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the following examinations, and according to the weightage mentioned against the respective examination:
- HSSC/A-Level/Equivalent 60%
- NAT-1E/NAT-1CS 40%
- Diploma Holders
- Candidate for the reserved seats of DAE will be granted admission on the basis of merit and the weightage mentioned below:
- DAE (Aggregate Marks) 50%
- NAT-1E/NAT-1CS 30%
- SSC 20%
- SAT-II Score
- Candidate for the reserved seats of SAT-II will be granted admission on the basis of SAT-II score as detailed below:
- HSSC/ A-Level/ Equivalent 60%
- SAT-II 40%
Institute of Space Technology (IST) invites applications for its Faculty Development Program (FDP) to upgrade the quality of its faculty to meet its continuously growing requirements. Under the FDP initiative, fully funded PhD level scholarships are being announced in the following field.
Important date 2013
Last date of application of Admission is May 19,2013.
Admission date will not extend may 19, 2013
+92 51 90751000,
4610969 P.O. Box 2750,…
+92 51 9273310 Affiliation
Address: Islamabad Highway, 46000
History of Jinnah Medical and Dental College Karachi
Jinnah Medical and Dental College admitted its 1st order of MBBS students in 1998 and its 1st order of BDS students in 1999. Our 1st order of doctors and dentists graduated in June 2003. Our 1st order of Pharmacy scholars started in January 2004 and graduated with Doctor of Pharmacy diplomas in December 2008.
The College is related with the University of Karachi and identified by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. Jinnah Medical and Dental College is detailed in the WHO Service of Medical Colleges. Graduates from JMDC are entitled to sit for currency determining exams such as USMLE (ECFMG).
To date, JMDC students have gained a overall of 801 disparities in MBBS subjects and 514 disparities in BDS content on the Qualified Exams executed by the University or college of Karachi. Scholars make distinction in a subject when they score 75% or better grades in the get worse of a subject. The adhering to students have obtained positions in the University of Karachi Specialized Exams.
Applicant,s seekers who definitely have handed down its Higher Supplementary School from Pakistan. Pakistan nationals who definitely have handed down its Higher School from outdoor Pakistan or maybe all those whose mum and dad are working overseas. Job seekers that are not Pakistan nationals. Second time beginners Technology (Premedical) Exam handed down by using 60% marks or maybe over coming from a acknowledged Pakistani Board connected with Second time beginners Exam. Students who definitely have carried out its schooling outdoor that Pakistan Second time beginners system have got to obtain a good equivalence instrument in the Inter Board Committee connected with Chairmen within Islamabad. All persons have to have at the least 60% marks corresponding to Pakistani HSC Premedical. You might apply to JMDC before receiving this specific instrument, nonetheless entrance shall be conditional.
- General Nursing
- Post Graduate Training
- Islamiat & Pakistan Studies
- General Pathology & Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Two recent, color, passport size photos (within last 6 weeks)
- Photocopies of the following documents must be attested:
- HSc Mark sheet (or O/A Level Mark sheets, High School Transcript)
- IBCC Equivalence Certificate for HSC (for non Pakistani Board graduates)
- SSC Mark sheet
- SSC Certificate
- IBCC Equivalence Certificate for SSC (for non Pakistani Board graduates)
- National ID Card (or B Form with Father’s ID card)
- Passport (for Non Pakistani Nationals)
- Certificates for Extra Curricular Achievements after Class .
A huge scholar lay is actually to the 4 . flooring by using great amount breathing space with regard to relaxation in addition to relaxation with regard to each students in addition to school. That cafeteria behaves appetizers in addition to meals all day long. You will find there’s badminton court, in addition to table-tennis kitchen tables, board games in addition to carom panels. This specific offers because healthy shop with regard to students in addition to helps them manage a proper mind in addition to bodily design which is essential within turning into a good health care provider.
Important date 2013
Founded: 1998. (private)
Jinnah Medical and dental College Karachi
History of University of Lahore Islamabad
The base of the University of Lahore was installed when its mother campus was organized at Islamabad in Mar, 1998. Eversince, the University has constantly produced in width and the excellent of education and it has produced as a top University both in court and personal groups. The Islamabad Campus is envisioned to have the faculty of Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Management Sciences and IT and Computer Sciences. The Faculty of Management Sciences and IT & Computer Sciences shall carry on to manage via the old Campus in the Blue Area Islamabad, whereas, the faculty of Engineering and Pharmacy has been altered to the New Campus. The New Campus which has been freshly developed is totally prepared and functional.
In search of brilliance the university has produced its unique central ideals at Sargodha Campus. Primarily Sargodha Campus is giving education in the domain of Management Sciences, Computer Sciences & IT and Commerce.
- Intermediate Pre-Engineering (Minimum 60%)
- F.Sc (Math, Physics & chemistry), DAE (Telecom, Instrumentation, Electrical/Electronics) Min 60%, Entrance Test.
- First Division F.Sc (Pre-Medical) / A-Level Equivalent to 60% of FSc.
- Min 2nd div in F.A / F.Sc. / I.Com or equivalent GCE, A Level min 3 subjects, average of C grade, from HEC known univ/college.
- At least 3 Yr of working experience. Min 2nd division in 2/3 Yr BBA / BS/ BA / B.Com or 14 Yr of education or equivalent degree from HEC known university / college.
- Applicants min 2nd division in a 2/3 year BBA / BS / BA / B.Com or equivalent degree from HEC known university / college.
- Business Administration
- Computer Science And IT
- Department of Psychology
- From minimal 45% marks within Second time beginners or maybe relative documentation. 4 per-cent extra marks with regard to job seekers procuring I.Com / D.Com certificates.1 % extra marks for applicants acquiring FA / F.Sc certificates with each elective subject of marks Math, Stat and Economics. Merit: Basic criteria + 20 marks of Hafiz-e-Quran (if relevant).
- At minimum 60% marks in FA/FSc/ICS or comparative qualification.
- From minimal 45% marks within BA or maybe relative training course. Value: Essential conditions + marks attained within Uk Compulsory + marks attained within Uk Booklets within school + 30 marks with regard to Hafiz-e-Quran (in the event correct).
Important Dates 2013
Date of Application 14-12-2012.13
The University of Lahore islamabad
Tel: +92 (0)42-35963421-8 (8 lines)
Fax: +92 (0)42 7515519.
Official Site: University of Lahore Islamabad Campus